What I would do for a shot of espresso right now... in a cup or intravenously, I don't care: just wake me UP!
What a looong day.
What a loooong sleepy greasy day - can't wait to scrub it off me in the shower, it's a two-lather night and hit me up with the vino, please!
We're supposed to go shopping for a new TV tonight (when men want toys...) but I'm finding it hard to breathe, let alone move. Groan. One night, I just need ONE night of GOOD sleep and I'm as good as new, I promise!
Just one.
/end of Yucky Doll post/
13 comments:
I can't believe you made it all the way through the day without passing out! Please go home and get some sleep. Sleep, not sex, sleep. :)
I chugged me an entire pot of coffee this morning. My stomach felt terrible all morning but at least I was awake. This whole getting up at 6:00 for work thing isn't working out too well for me...
Maybe you should let the mans get the tv while you nap?
Girl1218, I am home now and believe me, tonight is all about sleep... sex can wait, LOL! mmm so nice to finally be able to say that... no more damn calendar hanging on our heads.
Frank, 6am?? Jeebus, how do you do it?
Prin, he can't drive here yet... and the TV is at Angrigon mall, so yeah it's gonna wait until Saturday morning. Kinda nice to have no TV for a few days actually *blush*
Yesterday my body completely shut down, I came home and slept nearly the entire night!!
I hope you had a good night's sleep last night!!!
Buying a TV sounds like the least fun thing you could possibly do - I vote you stay home and sleep!
espresso or a good night's sleep. that's what i need.
Can't drive here yet? That's funny. :)
Whoa that would be funny to see: Starbucks Double Shot IVs! Mm...feels good. haha
WW, there must be something in the air, wth! Hope you are better today?
Sweet T, oh I slept like a rock! Need one more to be fully ok though.
Elisabeth, your vote won!
Tin ma'am, sometimes both eh? They can work wonders.
Curly, I wouldn't drive in the UK either until I had acclimatized to the reverse-road and car setups! Yeeesh!
Clarity, are you up for a new invention in the work place? :-D
Yes, yes, I completely agree. There no way I'd drive in the UK. Tough enough to be a pedestrian, never mind getting behind the wheel on the right side...
Yeah, the traffic there scared me a bit! LOL!
Post a Comment