Woooo-hoooo-hooooo!!! Yeeeessss! I just got a giant box of Dove chocolates and goodies delivered to my office today, I was really taken by surprise at how much stuff there was! As you can see from the above pic, me is spoiled...
I was lucky enough to be chosen as one of 300 lucky canadian participants for a new kind of marketing campaign (yay for blogging about chocklit all the time, LOL): they send you goodies, you eat, you share, you tell them how you liked the product and spread the news.
Dat's it!
Soooo after I get home tonight and unwrap everything, I'm digging in... will leave some at work to share with my co-workers so they will loves meh, anyways the bag is too heavy to carry home as it is.
My gawd I never thought I'd ever say that... "it's too much chockit! I have to leave some behind!" *grin*
For the record, I have never had any Dove before so I hope it's good. One can never love too many kinds, right? Oh and I need to keep them locked away from Vegas... hims a choco-thief and would plow through everything if I left it on the coffee table. Whodathunk it?
/end of Yey Free Yummies! post/

21 comments:
Dove is good stuff.
I wish I could have been one of the lucky 300...
*shakes fist at the air and curses having been born an American*
No freaking way!!!!!!!! That's AWESOME......they really did you right!
Dove is pretty good shit.....for reals, I'm jealous ;)
he he! Frank who knows, thanks to your blog you may someday be contacted by Oscar Meyer for a new bacon testing group! *grin*
WW, am happy to see it's good stuff - I gave some to 3 colleagues already but have still not tasted any yet. mmmm! happy it's PMS week, is all I'll say! ha ha ha!
Vegas is a chocolate monnster?? That's great!!!
she gave some to three colleagues and fuck all to me. Pffft.
I think I once chewed some chocolate, but I prefer to take it intravenously.
Mmmmmmm.
Vegas, you need to *earn* your chocolate. he he.
*takes out massage oil and hands over to Vegas*
*starts blogging about diamonds, BMWs, and massages*
*sits by the mailbox, waiting for the loot to roll in*
Uhm... I AM DROOLING!
You should. uhm. do a pay it forward contest.. and.. uhm.. send some to bloggers..
or better yet
just send me a package? yes. that. I like it.
Mmmmmmmmmmm chocolate!
Gives me migraines unfortunately!
But Dove is YUMMAY!
I'm still waiting for mine. *grumbles and crosses arms*
Dove is tasty though. The new guy bought me some once. Prolly the root of why I loves him.
I'm trying to figure out if I want a guy who likes chocolate or not. I guess it depends if he can finish a whole bar on his own or not (then he can share ;)).
Niiiiice lot. I like that there's non chocolate stuff in the package, too.
Rachel, you may be onto something here... hmmm! *ponders the possibilities*
Deutlich, if Canada Post weren't such bloodsuckers I would have considered it, for reals! How about I eat some chockit on your behalf?... :-D
Myself, has everyone on the planet had Dove before me! ha ha!
Prin, it's the crux of the equation, isn't it? To share or not to share... I have to hide mine from Vegas (on his request) or he will plow through the whole damn thing in one sitting! Mutter.
Clarity, I was SO freaking impressed - this was very well thought out. A wine glass, a foot spa package, a leather journal to write thoughts in, a lovely red tote for carrying home more chocklit... LOL!
Mmmmmmmm just a little jealous ;)
And yeah having a man that loves chocolate is not always a good thing...especially when you think you have some only to find out that he ate the last bit....and in the middle of PMS week...lets just say that he won't do that again ;)
he he! "he won't do that again" -damn RIGHT!!
Girl - I have my Dove every day now (dark choc)...you are going to enjoy every bite (and the happy feeling that lingers long after)!
WTH?
Free choccies and I dont get some.....*sadness* =(
Daring, so far I like the milk Dove better... the little sayings in the wrapper are sooo cuuute!
CD: move to Canada, eh? *grin*
Holy mother.... That's a lot of chocolate!!! Is Vegas going to help with the "tasting"?
Only if he behaves... he he!
OK I kid... yes of course he is, makes the whole experience that much more fun :-D
Yes, yes, pass the IV please.
You better save some for sisterhood or we'll be disbanded!!!
Post a Comment