Three hours of torture yesterday in that giant box full of farting chavs, crying babies and babbling crowds, not to mention the interminable lineup at the register - the guys in front of us were paying in cash for a $11,250 purchase, FFS! With fifty-dollar bills! Never, ever get in line for cashier #13... lesson learned.
We did have to snack on the most awesome chocklit ever while waiting though (either that or faint from low blood sugar), Marabou mint caramel thingies, like a Rolo but the middle is soft melty mint caramel in awesome milk chocolate - reeerr!
Of course a few of those went in the basket too.
Home is starting to pull itself together finally, there is still a crapload of boxes, bins and furniture that needs to go into storage on July 1st but the most pressing things have been done now... at some point we will be able to relax. Not this week and maybe not the next but... soon!
Mmmm Vegas just made me a yummy french press coffee, since I'm stuck on a conference call it's so nice of him. He spoils meh!
Aren't we cute? *grin*
FFS!!I just noticed we are dressed alike -
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
24 comments:
The wee one Vegas is holding isn't your fur kid, is it?!
We went for a hike this weekend and passed this older couple who were dressed a like, they were wearing matching neon lime green t-shirts!
And yeah, yall do look sooooo cute ;)
Such a fun picture. Is the small dog Vegas is walking just a puppy or is your boy really THAT big?
btw...you look super happy!
Great picture!!! You both look so happy, and lmao that you guys are dressed alike!!!
WW, the puppy belongs to friends of ours - our boy is on the far right. We kept switching dogs for an hour, it was hilarious!
Dolce, yeah - we ARE super happy! *grin*
Sweet T, I only saw that after I posted the pic - how embarassing, eh? At least I'm not wearing a hat...
oh my goodness, the PUPPY!! THE PUPPY!!!!
come on, admit it, you totally dressed the same on purpose....
Ahahahahah on the dressing alike!
Vegas is wearing a hat cuz he's all british and pale and stuff (I feel his pain!)
I don't understand the whole Ikea phenomenon. I mean, I went there to get some stuff for college, and it was pretty cool, but that was about it, for me at least. When the Detroit area store opened a few years ago, there was a crowd of 10,000 people waiting outside...3 news channels had 24 hour coverage of the store opening...just for some cheap Swedish furniture...
Deutlich, he is sooo adorable... I'll have to post another video of him :-)
Rachel, shhhht! our secret!
Mary-Ellen, the glow-in-the-dark English trademark is, um, yeah. A trademark! :-D
Frank, I know!! I hate the damn place and will not be back for years, hopefully. Total madness, my head is still reeling.
Frank - there's nothing exciting about Ikea, but it does have most of the things needed to get a home together. It makes life pretty easy, aside from the fact that they let pretty much anyone in there - they don't seem to know how important we are. Bloody peasants.
As for the hat - I'm not sure why people think it's so english :) And don't diss my tan - that's a good month of work I've got going on there
Bleddy Ikea. Mutter.
Wow he's about a foot taller than you! Just like my sister and her husband.
Girl - you're bitten - once an Ikea whore always an Ikea whore...(*smile*) and as for the picture - you guys are so cute!
Anuday, I'm not short either! He's just quite tall, LOL!
Daring, it would get dangerous if their online ordering system was affordable! *grin*
The next purchase at Ikea should be matching rocking chairs :-D
Curly, tu t'attires des bosses! ha ha
I like that you are dressed alike. At least you aren't wearing matching Hawaiian print shirts. :o)
...yet...
they were in the wash...
Oh my gawd.
He didn't say that.
He really didn't.
*goes off to beat Vegas up with a rolling pin*
that's a euphemism...
That is adorable. Ridiculously adorable.
Adorable is good, right? Right! :-D
Gah don le bo coop. Et les deux autres gars aussi. Et les bo pitoo.
Dolce, he is THAT big. :D
I love Ikea. When I was little, I wanted to live there. "Hmm. Which kitchen shall I use tonight?"
Best EVAR!
I thought Vegas' hat was to make you look like an even cheesier couple. All he needs is a fanny pack.
Prin, well I've got the fanny and he's got the pack... *snicker*
Post a Comment