Friday, June 20, 2008

It's The Hulk's dog!


Nature is more bizarre than any fabrication of man, let me tell you... and yes, this photo (and the dog, a whippet born with a genetic mutation) is real, it isn't photoshopped. I feel sorry for the poor girl, she must have a hard time finding anything to wear...

10 comments:

Lindz said...

That dog belongs on American Gladiators. It could kick any of their asses. In fact, they'd run.

And men everywhere will search out roids (or want to have a dog like that to match their own roided out muscles.)

Anonymous said...

Wow! What deutlich said!

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

Good grief!

Sian said...

Poor little thing - even though it is quite scary

the Constantly Dramatic One said...

Dude.

Whoa.

Roshan said...

Whoa! Is that a girl dog? I hope so, cause could u imagine the size of its u know what if it were male??? And I would pity the poor bitch it wud have chosen as its mate!!

Sweet T said...

Wow! That is crazy!!! Poor girl.

Anonymous said...

Oh, wow. I wonder if it knocks people unconscious when meeting new people. Can you imagine that jumping up on you?

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

That is too weird looking.....and sort of disturbing!!

Dolce said...

That'a a whippet??? Holy...
Its sad, but this could be the ugliest dog I've ever seen.