Sunday, June 8, 2008

We're alive!

A bit tired and still in "disbelief" mode, gearing to deal with a hot sticky day, Vegas is jetlagged and I'm missing alot of sleep hours (too excited for brain to shut down), the dogs are doing better today - I think - and oh mon dieu, I have to keep pinching myself to make sure that yes, this is really real!

/end of Vegas Is Finally Home post/

10 comments:

Curly said...

Welcome home, Vegas. :)

Can't wait to all get together, it's gonna be so much fun.

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

Yay!!!!!!! Have a great day :o)

prin said...

Yey!!

You know, if I wasn't such an awesome friend, I'd be, like, totally jealous right now.

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

Girl - it was going to be a hot sweltering day regardless right? Vegas is back!! Congrats to you two. Enjoy your time no matter the temp outside. Glad the dogs are doing better!

myself said...

Congrats.

Have a "sweaty" day/evening/night..."!

Zedder said...

Yay! Finally.
Enjoy the next step guys ;)

Anonymous said...

Well thank Gawd!!!! I am so happy for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Aw, I'm so glad for you!

Anonymous said...

SO excited for you! Hope the doggies are better!

Technodoll said...

Thank you everybody!! TD is haaaappyyyyyy!!