figuring it out one day at a time
:-O Vegas will be pissed that you posted his nekkid body on the innernets. :-O
yeah, I shoulda trimmed
You! Two! Leave the hot gayboy alone! grrr.
Who is that and can I lick his tattoo?Wait.. that's not really a caption, is it??
talk about "daring!" I may be married, but I can still appreciate "art"! :)
Deutlich: yes, and definitely YES!!Daring, dang right there hun! he he
What I would like is one of those in person please.
Girl1218, get in line :-D
Post a Comment
8 comments:
:-O Vegas will be pissed that you posted his nekkid body on the innernets.
:-O
yeah, I shoulda trimmed
You! Two! Leave the hot gayboy alone! grrr.
Who is that and can I lick his tattoo?
Wait.. that's not really a caption, is it??
talk about "daring!" I may be married, but I can still appreciate "art"! :)
Deutlich: yes, and definitely YES!!
Daring, dang right there hun! he he
What I would like is one of those in person please.
Girl1218, get in line :-D
Post a Comment