Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Oh. My. Freaking. GOD!!!!

I almost had a giant heart attack, thanks to my crazy Vegas...

Here I am plugging away at my desk, just an ordinary day, la la la... when the office guy comes around to deliver a 3-foot long, pretty polka-dotted florist's box - what?? For me?? What the...

Inside?

A dozen of the most superb, freshest long-stemmed red roses I've ever seen in my life.

I'm still reeling from the shock and surprise, mon dieu! It was hard to cut the stems so they'd fit into a vase but well, now they grace my desk and oh, did I mention they smell like heaven?

Tomorrow I'll bring my camera and take a photo, not that I'd ever forget this in a million years but it's good karma to share the love, eh?

Whatever I've done to deserve such an incredible man in my life... well I have no idea what I've done, I'm still in disbelief. And grinning from ear to ear. I feel like I've won the lottery!

And you know what? I have.

His name is Vegas.

/end of Red Is For Ready post/

8 comments:

prin said...

Wait. You're leaving them at work?!?!

I'd probably take them home and then back again in the morning. :D

Technodoll said...

I know!! it's killing me to them them behind for the night, waaaahhh!

Curly said...

awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWW! YAY! What color are they?

myself said...

Awww lucky you.

Spread that joojoo would you?

Dolce said...

Rock on!!! That's freakin' awesome! Nothing like brightening yourday by making friends jealous.

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

Surprises are so awesome! What a great guy.......I would say that you BOTH struck gold :o)

Technodoll said...

I think I may be making the man blush by now... he he!