Cuz Mondays are a giant waste of time anyways, I looked up which keywords people used recently to land on my blog:
hot bubblegum flim
electric heated bra
viva la woman blog
deviation in moan by ee cummings
bubble gum porn
minimum wage workers
girly robots
crotch with panties
big sausage pizza - natasha nice
robot porn video
how to keep my border collie from licking
mccain deep and delicious
licking panties
fedde le grand alwys puts his hand nose
piece of ass
my life as a 10 age robot porn
long sausage pizza
unwrapping tools for wrapped bubblegum
german ascension dog
dog licking panies
big sausage pizza blog
...is it me, or does my blog seem to have a problem with panty licking, porn, ass, sausage pizza and gum?
I think I need a new tag line.
/end of Welcome Deviants! post/
11 comments:
Hrm. Lots o' porn in there.
I say it's Vegas' fault, what you say?
It's always his fault :-D
Your blog is catchy. Feel honored...people are just drawn to you and your writing!
That robot porn thing was mine. Imagine my surprise when I ended up here.
Daring, catchy or perverted: I wonder! *cringes*
Frank, ah-HA!! I knew it!! and the bacon robots from last week, was that you too? hehe
Well, at least your deviants are interesting...
Gee I'm happy to announce that none of the deviant searches led me here....
lol! I was going to comment that the robot porn one was frank but I'm too late.
*bows head in shame and shuffles out of the room dejected*
Lol. Thanks for the laughs :D So hilarious!!!
Sian, um - is that a good thing? LOL!
Myself, WHAT did you use then?!
Prin, it's kinda funny that we all associate Frank with robots and sex, isn't it? Oh and bacon too.
Sweet T, I have to thank my readers for being... cunning stunts!
WW, you'd think a piece of steak would have more appeal but nooo.
Haha, love them!
"Crotch with panties" is a classic...!
Post a Comment