Big Melonhead: still sore and limping today, no change from yesterday. I'm not liking this. Crap.
Weather: sticky, muggy, foggy, gray, low thick grey clouds, pure caca. And this for the next week or so. Crap.
Sleep: was ok, feeling groggy this morning even after coffee. May need a caffeine transfusion. Crap.
Mood: Take a guess, any guess. Yeaaah that's it.
**howevah**
It's Friday so thank jeebus for small blessings. I feel a bottle of red wine coming on for tonight and hopefully many sleep hours this weekend, not much else to do in this shitty weather. Still waiting for the storage unit so we can empty out the piles of boxes wasting space in the living room, I'm getting claustrophobic and for sure getting on Vegas' nerves for it. Sigh.
More chockit reviews from coworkers:
Dove Milk: one liked it, one spit it out mid-mouthful.
Dove Dusk: one loved it ("excellent"), one said it was ok.
Dove Dark: one didn't like it ("cheap dark"), one said it was excellent and inhaled the whole thing.
So I'm about done blogging about the Dove experiment except for the occasional "mmm guess what I'm eating right now!" tease... if any of you want to click on this four-question survey to help out matchstick.ca (the marketing company that send me the motherload of chockit), that would be awesome.
Cuz next time I might get to test-drive a Mercedes. He he.
/end of Hey You Never Know! post/
13 comments:
Aww geez on Melonhead the male. How many days now? I'm thinking this should be gone by now. Geebus.
Yeah clutter...I can imagine you're about ready to lose it, hence why I had to install all my new furniture before I went spare.
But it's Friday! Thank kerist....
On a different topic.
Latex sheets: I have no idea
Satin sheets: Pain in the butt. Slippy-slidey off the bed.
Sorry about big boy's leg. Stella-Bella had surgery once and it was not fun. I was her fault though, she ate a towel.
Dumb dog.
Um...if you get to test drive a Mercedes in the next test...you gonna share that with your American friends *chessy grin!* I'd bring it back of course *wink*
Myself, yeah thank kerist... sigh. At least one of us has her home act together by now! LOL
Dolce, latex sheets?! eeewww! I am talking about a latex bed vs memory foam bed... Reminds me of a joke I once heard. What do you get when you mix satin sheets with satin pyjamas? Sex on the floor! (stella ate a TOWEL?!)
Daring, with the price of gas these days... :-o
I took the survey!
"spit it out mid-mouthful", that's pretty dramatic?!?!?
That is exactly what she told me, WW! "It tasted so bad I spit it out in the trash". Mind you, she's a dark chocolate lover so... she may have been biased to begin with, IMO!
there's not slipping anything by you. :-D
I ate a bar of chocolate for breakfast today.
I've decided I'm never going back to cereal.
Awww, I hope the big boy doesn't have anything serious wrong.
I'm so with you about the weather! Enough of the sticky, icky foulness already. Even in the a/c, the dogs are just miserable.
Curly, you'll have to ask Vegas about that! aaaaaaahahahaha!
Frank, I'm with you on this one. But sometimes a box of Count Chocula is quite nice...
Skryker, I feel like somebody sprayed sugar water on my skin, sooo sticky and clammy -ugh! Worst June ever, isn't it?
Your blog makes me crave Ikea like Frank's makes me crave bacon.
What about you? What was your final tasty analysis? :D
Still no mail for me. :(
Maybe if I scrolled down first, past the hiney, I'd have seen it. :D
He he! Prin, gotta love Fridays eh? Your box will be here next week... yey! Let's see what you come up with :-D
Post a Comment