No reason to post another pic of furkids, I just kinda miss them right now - hate being at work all day long while they are alone in the house. Life is too short for this crap... sigh.
10 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I know. I always feel so guilty leaving Cooper home alone all day. I wish I could bring him to work. At least your kids have each other. That's got to be a little comforting.
yeah... we got maika to keep dakotah company, he was sooo lonely... they're OK, it's just the parental guilt thing that knocks on the brainpan once in a while.
10 comments:
I know. I always feel so guilty leaving Cooper home alone all day. I wish I could bring him to work. At least your kids have each other. That's got to be a little comforting.
yeah... we got maika to keep dakotah company, he was sooo lonely... they're OK, it's just the parental guilt thing that knocks on the brainpan once in a while.
the love you have for your furry friends is sweet. Makes me miss mine!
your dogs are beautiful!
oh, your dogs are just too damn pretty.
Awww there's my favourite akitas :D Is that a new collar for Dakotah???
Wow thanks everyone... yes Sweet T, his neck fur has grown back (finally) so he can wear padded collars again!
Now if only these two $%?#$%&% hadn't run away from me tonight, I'd think they were pretty nice too... but I'm too pissed at them right now!
Life is indeed to short. How true.
Aw, they are gorgeous. Maybe I should get a pet?
CD, every day counts...
Elisabeth, only if you're prepared to deal with all the downsides of having a pet... it's like a 4-legged baby that sheds, LOL!
Post a Comment