Goodness, blogland has been unusually quiet the past two days... is there a silent protest going on that I don't know about? LOL!
Maybe I'm too addicted to this thing. Maybe I should take a break? Maybe we've all run out of stuff to talk about? Maybe I need to chill, winston?
Sigh. At least those fries were really good.
/end of I Dunno post/
10 comments:
I've noticed that too -- blogland really has been quiet. But w/the CRAZY amount of work I have, I am totally all right with this.
My excuse is that I was on vacation...but it has been slow traffic...hang in there ( I know I am checking this thing every break I get to read)
Hmm..I've been here! Just posting later in the day now!
Deutlich, you are missed you know! How long is the work crunch, do you think?...
Daring, I basked in your lovely vacation photos today. *dreamy* So thanks!
PrincessB, you'll be my nightcap blog then. Yessmaam! :-D
I am still randomly checking blogs, but too busy in the Dominican on my long awaited vacation, Meeting many new interesting people.
A very nice fellow from the UK even ;)
I promise I will have some juicy blog posts in the next week or so ;)
You are so lucky to be able to post everyday... I need inspiration and time to find my words, or I need to be very very pissed off about something in order to shout it out on my insignificant blog...
Exams! Final exams!!!!!!!
ARRRRRRRRRGGGHHHH!!!
I've been dead the past two days. Maybe that's what the black hole is about.
Z28gurl, I knew you were on vacation so you're off the hook, teehee! Now go enjoy, young lady!
F.Angel, I still can't believe people read about my nothings every day! Sheesh :-D
C.Drama, hang in there girl! Almost over!
Prin, wake up already - holes are for dunuts, I want my furrest one back!!
I got soooo sick on vacation. Medicine preventing me from saying anything worth saying. Argh. Hope to be back full force soon!!
Fries are never not awesome. LOVE THEM.
Post a Comment