Thursday, April 3, 2008

Drive-by posting

Not much time for blogging today, will have to catch up with y'all tonight after the mad dash! I'll need the brain drain...

Am picking up our new car this afternoon (yes, I'm that strong raaarrrghhh) so work is pretty frantic at the moment - and YES!! So excited! Shiny new car with no doggy stink, that's for later. And Vegas arrives tomorrow night so what better way to greet him at the airport?

*yay!*

If only it wouldn't rain tomorrow, that would be awesome. But no... the new white car has to be indoctrinated to greasy mud after Day 1. Grrrr. I seethe.

/end of See You Later! post/

8 comments:

B said...

ooooh - new car! how exciting!

KA said...

its raining right now...grr.
NEW CAR? AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

What kind of car?!

Technodoll said...

I'll try to post a pic tonight... trust me, it ain't anything fabulous. You can only go practical when hauling two big stinky furry dogs around :-(

Dolce said...

New car? I love the smell of new cars.

prin said...

Yey! It's sexy. Come on. It's the practical car for impractical people.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love new car smell! Dumb question of the week, Is US car smell the same as Canadian car smell. *hee...hee..*

Technodoll said...

Ha ha! Yes new car smell rocks, on both sides of the border!

Prin, I guess so... zoom zoom!