Thursday, April 3, 2008

Um...

I hope none of you know any of these "angels"... me, it's the water stains on the crotch that get me retching. Verdict: wanna-be gay, not quite making it but keep it up, boys! Soon there.

13 comments:

B said...

uhm. what on earth is that?!

Technodoll said...

Ever see the poster for "Charlie's Angels"?...

Anonymous said...

Uh...Yeah... Hmmm...That's all I'm gonna say about that.

prin said...

But what about the muscles?

I think it's funny. :D

Technodoll said...

Prin you just love the saggy wings on the left one, admit it :0)

Anonymous said...

Ugh, that's as bad as dudes in speedos

Anonymous said...

Oh good Lord...!

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

Those man lumps are too much for me........HAHAHAHAHA

prin said...

They're not saggy, techno... Muscley.

Technodoll said...

I just see a sag on that arm... or maybe my eyes are just so very underwhelmed by it all!

Dolce said...

Why are men's balls so unattractive? Why can't they be pretty, like flower buds or something.

You summed it up when you called some other balls. furry plums.

the Constantly Dramatic One said...

Sexy.


AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

Technodoll said...

Dolce, I wonder what guys think of woman's bits though... they ain't all rosebuds either, LOL! But yeah. Squished balls and nylon? Not a good look. At. All.

C.Drama, I second that!!