Friday, April 11, 2008

Brrr chillay... wha' happened?

I feel really bad for the peeps who worked all through this gorgeous warm week, now it's Friday and the cold is back, the rain/wet snow is rolling in and oh wow, it's gonna be pretty shitty the next three days to be honest.

Outside, I mean. Not inside.

Again the calendar is in a race against me, am not too pleased about that. How did six days fly by so fast? Crap!!

We're trying to leave the house today to spend the afternoon in the downtown underground, it's just one giant maze of malls really but Vegas wants to see it so... gotta make some kind of effort to be social. We're visiting my mom this weekend (she lives 3 hours away), can't bring the furkids cuz she has a cat and my little cat-killer is not welcome, if you know what I mean. Thank god for my amazing dogsitter!

Um, any of you have trouble with sleeping overnight at your parents' and, uh, getting it on with your mate? Specially if you need to be very quiet which is impossible when it's that good? *eek!*

Some pillow is gonna have teeth marks. He he.

/end of rainy Friday post/

6 comments:

Curly said...

little cat-killer?? :-D

B said...

Dude! Having sex in my parents' house is like, the worst thing ever.

I am NOT quiet.

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

You are so funny...have fun with Vegas!

prin said...

Ewwwwwww... That's all I have to say about that. :D

~* ♥ Fallen Angel ♥ *~ said...

Do you by any chance got pics of your mom`s cat? :d

Technodoll said...

OK nothing happened, and F.Angel yes I do have some in my other blog (Bubblegum Snapshots) - slinky siamese!