Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Surrounded by stink

My nose is surviving a really bad attack of the senses today - ugh!

First, I cooked broccoli late last night and it was too cold to open any windows, so you can imagine the smell in the appartment this morning (I have no vent above my stove either).

Then came the smoking toaster oven, the cheese that dripped and melted over the heating elements the other day is *still* burning off. Peeyoujezus.

All that mixed with horrendous dog farts all night.

It was hard to breathe this morning cuz of all the gagging! And again too freezing cold to open any windows, I mean Febreze poosh-poosh can only do so much, eh? My whole place smells like a giant sewer that caught on fire, for chrissake.

I thought I'd get some respite at the office - but no, there had to be a giant fire a block away, so the smoke fumes were pushed into our ventilation system by the fierce winds, said system had to be shut down... right after one of my colleagues burnt popcorn in the microwave next to my office.

I. Can't. Breathe!!

/end of Stinky post/

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh gawd!!! Stinky poo!

prin said...

nummers.

Technodoll said...

My place is freezing cold tonight but at least it smells normal again. Dog tummies all settled down so my nose breathes a sigh of relief, literally!

Dolce said...

Why are your dogs farting so bad? I know you're really into healthy diets for them, but maybe this raw meat thing isn't for them...I mean your nose.

Technodoll said...

LOL Dolce, that's cuz my dogsitter feeds them awful quantities of "milk bone" cookies, those toxic things from hell that they love so much.

Those things don't mix well with the raw food and create stinkbombs sometimes. They normally don't fart at all ;-)