Thursday, April 17, 2008

Some hockey fans are nutters


(click on the photos for a larger view... yep, even the inside is completely done over!)

Saw this gem parked in my street and I just had to take a photo... by god, is it me or do some sports fans just take things a weee too far? A comment of note: Vegas wants this car, badly. And the t-shirt. All the while sipping maple syrup straight from the can, on hockey skates. I love my man! :-D

/end of Go Habs Go! post/

4 comments:

Lola Smiles said...

lmao! I love it!!

prin said...

lol! As long as I never have to "passenge" in it or see it in my driveway, I don't mind...

Technodoll said...

he he! it takes all kinds to make a world interesting :-)

Curly said...

You grow up in the city and think you've seen it all, then along comes something new...