Statistics are only true if the entire pool is queried, so my last poll (which is closed but still up on the right-hand side of the blog here) did surprise me in a way.
I know for a fact that more women than men read my blog, or at least comment and, I assume, vote on the polls. So that kinda makes sense.
What surprised me was the apparent age group of readers! Either that, or a bunch of middle-aged married christians are voting and blindsiding me with mischief, LOL!
I'm not saying that having an abundance of sexual parters is a given the older you get, BUT from real-life experience and speaking with my friends and such, it is common to see the numbers go up as one ages and lives through more relationships and adventures. And, to clarify: by "sexual partners" I meant anyone you had some level of sex with, not necessarily intercourse. Maybe I should have been more clear on that... hmmm.
Monday's thought: the office is dead quiet and I'm so glad Vegas is here with me today and tomorrow. Lunch in the sun is on the menu, and I'll blog about the change in wedding plans later.
Back to sales reporting! *whips and chains*
/end of Where Are The Whores post/
10 comments:
I like to think my number was fairly average - at least judging by Cosmo magazine it is ;-)
yep - I'm still in the 0-9 category
I'm a prude.
I've always thought it to be the other way around: You go crazy when you're younger, then become a bit more discerning when you get older.
And by sexual partners, I definitely thought 'intercourse'......otherwise it doesn't get counted!!
Elisabeth, I love being in the average for my age too, LOL!
Deutlich, you a prude? nevah! :-D You're perfect as you are.
WW, well if a person marries and settles down for life then yes, but nowadays it's common for people to start over again a few times during their lives, hence bumping up the numbers as the years go on... most 50 years olds have had more sex parters than 20 year olds just cuz they've been around longer ;-)
Funny, because as I get older, my number goes down. :D
btw, I don't like how this blog post ended on a cliffhanger. Boo. lol
I thought sexual partners was referring to intercourse, but I'm slightly surprised, I thought the number would bump me up a catagory, but I'm still the same. I guess that's to be expected since I've been with the same guy since I was 20.
Prin, me too! Got the best one now, so all the numbers can take a hike :-D
I'll blog about the other stuff later after this pile of work is out of the way... it's all good :-)
Awww...I missed out on the poll. I didn't see it. I honestly have not idea how many sexual partners I have had. What does that say about me!? Okay I will say it definitely was not more than 50. Not that that's saying much. ;)
ok, let's try that again! :)
Ooo, do it again, but this time have a category for the virgins. Like me.
Post a Comment