You lay there on my desk
Wrapped, lazy, shimmering foil
Smooth and creamy hard
Under your paper clothing
I unwrap you
Gently
Slowly
Ease you out of your constraints
Wrapped, lazy, shimmering foil
Smooth and creamy hard
Under your paper clothing
I unwrap you
Gently
Slowly
Ease you out of your constraints
Oh, the sweet offering you make
Naked and melting
Against my hot tongue
One mouthful at a time
Soon there is nothing left
But sticky fingers
And chocolate crumbs
On my desk
Guilt creeps in, dark and insidious
Slowly erases the pleasure
From my senses
And deposits the residue
On my fat ass.
Foiled again!
6 comments:
That was sounding all sexy and stuff and I almost wanted a piece then *POW* you had to bring up the fat ass. I envisioned my own fat ass growing from the luscious chocolate. Thanks.
brilliant :)
1218, it's not my fault! Guilt did it! until then, I was having a good time too! LOL
Vegas, awe! thanks :-)
Love that! the fat ass thing does make me cringe though. I shall have to write about nurses butt now.
Mmm. Ass schmass. Not like you see it anyway.
PrincessB, yes you shall! :-)
Prin, no but my pants keep threatening to cut off my circulation at the waist, so... sigh.
Post a Comment