Sunday, April 20, 2008

I have to say...

This has been a most lovely weekend, despite the back-to-back headaches - we're having a long streak of super gorgeous June weather and boy, is everyone and their brother out to enjoy it!

I met up with sweet T (aka HO) from Newfoundland yesterday afternoon, it's such a pleasure to finally meet people you became friends with online via common interests (in this case, doggies!).

We had fun strolling through the bubbly neighborhood, all restos and terrasses were bursting at the seams so we settled on some fresh bakery wares and made ourselves a picknicky brunch here at my place. And yes the furkids drowned her in kissies, as they are wont to do... "just tasting her, mom!". Yeah, right!

Today was "do frigg-all" day... slept too late, ate leftovers for breakfast and then enjoyed a stroll in the warm sunny field while the dogs romped around... the warm breeze on my cheeks felt like vacation, meow.

In the afternoon I met up with N and Funboy in the afternoon for some Dairy Queen chemical-fat-in-a-bowl (I'm done for the summer), chitchat and giggles, then back home to grab my camera and the dogs for a stroll on the mountain - yey! The Sunday tamtams are back!

What is that, you ask?

How about I post some photos tomorrow and you can see for yourselves - it's mayhem around a giant statue, it's one of the best drum circles in existance, it's hoards of hippies, it's clouds of Mary Jane and the hypnotizing trance of drums floating in and out of it all... mmm! Totally awesome :-)

Or check it out yourself:



So in all of this, it's now time for bed and I've not done any house purging today. Didn't even wash my balcony door windows or do laundry or anything, good lord what a sloth I am. Sigh. I must have spent over two hours chatting with Vegas online today, I guess it's all about priorities eh?

I love him.
I miss him.
Repeat until sick.

Hope you all had fun and/or interesting weekends, will catch up with blogland tomorrow! oh PS: I'm almost certain to get those two awful frown lines between my brows botoxed away soon... have any of you had it done?! I need feedback!

/end of Sunday yabbadabbadoo post/

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say that I had a wonderful time with you and the beanies on Saturday. Brunch was wonderful and I don't think I could ever get too much of their kisses :D

prin said...

Botox?!? Just stop fricken frowning! *waves rolling pin at techno*

Sweet T is a good nickname for the ho. :D

B said...

Hippies! I love hippies!! LOVE!

Anonymous said...

Sweet T??? I like it :D If I ever start blogging I think I will use it :D

Technodoll said...

HO, I'll let the furkids know! So bring a towel next time, he he! "Sweet T" it is, then :-)

Prin, I don't even notice I'm frowning! that's the thing. And then I look angry all the time. Pffft. Sucks!

Deutlich, you can have your pick here every Sunday afternoon... they come out in droves!