Friday, April 18, 2008

Me and my Chateau La Lieue

Just before I go crash for the night, I'd like to thank this bottle of wine for keeping me in good spirits... cuz when I think about how it's only been three nights since Vegas left and there are 56 left until he comes back, I want to stick a cactus in my eye to dull the mental pain. Cripes this sucks ass.

Anyways. The dogs are super filthy and dusty from the wonderful "city spring dirt", they both needed a major raking tonight and of course they just started to blow their coats - pulled enough fur off them to knit six winter scarves and twelve pairs of itchy socks - so after spending an hour brushing them and trimming their nails and whiskers, I had to hoover the entire appartment or risk suffocating in the fluff.

Awesome. Friday night? and I'm housecleaning.

My life rocks!

At least I have a sexy blue Victoria's Secret bra on, thanks to Prin. A girl needs something to boost her spirits, eh? Sigh. Back to the wine dregs and then zzzz. Cheers y'all!

/end of "my god, get a life" post/

6 comments:

KA said...

sounds rather similar to my day :-p. Except I couldnt sleep. So here i am...blogging...again.

Nothing like a good bra to make you feel fab, no?

Curly said...

When Vegas gets here, we're going to have a "Welcome Home Vegas" Party. We'll have it at N's. And we'll have to let her know at some point...

prin said...

Yey!!! I'm so glad the bra fits you. :) Yey for Jellay! :)

As for the rest, enjoy the freedom now because in two months.. teehee...

Technodoll said...

Tin ma'am, damn right! new bra that fits like a charm, that is! Hope you get some sleep tonight...

Curly, I think he would LOVE that! Just in time to celebrate his BDAY too! :-)

Prin, it's the best fit I've ever had. EVAH! And yes I am starfishing it in the bed and walking around nekkid as much as I can for the next two months... he he!

prin said...

Why wouldn't you get to walk nekkid when he's there? :D

Technodoll said...

Well... let's just say I don't want to awaken the beast all the time... *grin*