Thursday, April 17, 2008

I attract the crazies. All of them.

As you can see I have a bit of time on my hands tonight for fugging around, so I went to see how people land on my blog via web searches... I think I squirted wine from my nose.

Holy mother of god.

Are ya ready? In order of priority, the last couple of day's worth of visits came from (strap yourselves in, kiddoes):

technodoll
here comes mister and mrs salami and sausage man
mister poll: boys sexual experiments
bubblegum porn
dick worship
death star cafe
gone baby gone
hedgehog in a condom factory
watch aurore l'enfant martyre
he broke my heart in walgreens and i cried all the way to sears
sleep poem
found at a sance
giggle factory
bubblegum sh
expanding ass
licking crotch of panties
what happened to natasha bedingfield's parents
giant artificial thistle
circumsized
never lose your cool
bubblegums pantys
natasha bedingfield,no pantie
kibbles and bits homestyle beef steak and vegetable

I think I'm going to cry.

/end of This Planet Is Out Of Order post/

13 comments:

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

"licking crotch of panties" ummmm.....that is too effin' funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had one that I saw the other night too, and I was like, how the heck did they get driven to my blog that way....however, I do remember that it was so funny I had to wake Cody up to show him.....DANG, why can't I remember?!?!

B said...

dude. wtf is bubble gum porn?

Technodoll said...

WW, I swear it wasn't me! :-D

Deutlich, I'm as befuddled as you are. Whatever it is, I ain't it!

Anonymous said...

O M G! I vowed never again to see how people land on my blog after seeing someone searched for "torture women" and ended up there. yikes!

Yours are MUCh more entertaining though!

Anonymous said...

LOL! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! What a list. You better start talking about angels and fairies soon!

Technodoll said...

PrincessB, are you serious! that is terrible - unless you have hidden secret posts on your blog...hmm... (just kiddin'!)

1218, I know eh? I have to admit it was quite entertaining... I want to check the stats again in a month and see what other crazies landed here via where! LOL!

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

This is the second time I've heard that people with high traffic get crap like that. The only upside is that you are well-read, the downside is dealing with it all.

Cest la vie Technodoll...such a price to pay for notoriety.... But TGIF - it is Friday!

:-)

Sian said...

I screamed when I saw licking crotch of panties. Good Lord!:D

Dolce said...

Dick worship, here comes mister and mrs salami & sausage, and lciking crotch of panties are my favorites.

Technodoll said...

Daring, at least it made me laugh! Well worth the price for humiliation :-D

Sian, me too!!

Dolce, the thistle one got me rolling on the floor... I mean WTF?!

~* ♥ Fallen Angel ♥ *~ said...

*LOL* that`s fab :) Really funny! And what makes it better is that it is real :)

prin said...

Somebody got my blog by searching for "Princess Stick Person". Boy, did they land wrong. LOL!

I feel for you because mine are all pretty tame. My blog seems to be rated G. :D

Technodoll said...

F.Angel, yeah I know!! Can't wait for the next batch, ha ha!

Prin, I guess I make my own destiny eh? But really... there are crack-smoking freakos out there, that's for sure.