figuring it out one day at a time
Man, sorry my neighbor's dog ended up in your playground again. I wish they'd tie her up. (She really looks like my neighbor's free-roamer. :D)I'll let you hold my hand. Sure, it's little, but it's eventually connected to a pretty strong bicep. :)
Wow, where do you find all these wonderful quotes!?
just goes to show we all need someone or something...we are always in need of relating. We are human...
Prin, you know dogs can travel faaar from home... mebbe your neighbor's poop machine is fehmous! LOL!Elisabeth, I have a stash ;-)Daring, are we a web or a chain though? hmm...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Man, sorry my neighbor's dog ended up in your playground again. I wish they'd tie her up. (She really looks like my neighbor's free-roamer. :D)
I'll let you hold my hand. Sure, it's little, but it's eventually connected to a pretty strong bicep. :)
Wow, where do you find all these wonderful quotes!?
just goes to show we all need someone or something...we are always in need of relating. We are human...
Prin, you know dogs can travel faaar from home... mebbe your neighbor's poop machine is fehmous! LOL!
Elisabeth, I have a stash ;-)
Daring, are we a web or a chain though? hmm...
Post a Comment