figuring it out one day at a time
Well, you didn't have "Gorgeous" as an option, so I went with funny ;)
I have to agree with Elisabeth, since you didn't put "Drop Dead Gorgeous", I had to pick Friendly. Hee..Hee..
I think I have poll issues :-D
You didn't have "boring" or "inconsiderate" so I had to pick funny.
Prin, I'm gonna have to refer to you the dictionary for the word "quality", LOL!
I really wish I was funny, like Tina Fey, funny. Why are there so many more funny men than women?
What? You don't like that I'm boring and inconsiderate? That's all I had going for me. Now I have nothing. Wait... Is nothing a quality? Can I pick that?
Dolce, I guess because the joke is on them? *grin*Prin, no! now quit that or I'll have to get newguy to spank ya! :-D
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Well, you didn't have "Gorgeous" as an option, so I went with funny ;)
I have to agree with Elisabeth, since you didn't put "Drop Dead Gorgeous", I had to pick Friendly. Hee..Hee..
I think I have poll issues :-D
You didn't have "boring" or "inconsiderate" so I had to pick funny.
Prin, I'm gonna have to refer to you the dictionary for the word "quality", LOL!
I really wish I was funny, like Tina Fey, funny. Why are there so many more funny men than women?
What? You don't like that I'm boring and inconsiderate? That's all I had going for me. Now I have nothing.
Wait... Is nothing a quality? Can I pick that?
Dolce, I guess because the joke is on them? *grin*
Prin, no! now quit that or I'll have to get newguy to spank ya! :-D
Post a Comment