Just swallowing back tears of frustration right now...
British Airways asshats cancelled Vegas' flight (he was supposed to land at 8pm tonight) so he had to fight his way out of the mess, got re-routed to Boston tonight and will only arrive tomorrow at lunchtime.
Dammit, I'll have to shave again!
Seriously, I have been looking forward to tonight for 5 weeks now - we both have. So it's only a small delay but still - what a bitter pill. To top it off, today is cold, gray and raining, I have a headache and oh, I miss him so damn much.
At least we'll be on the same continent tonight.
Small mercies.
/end of Sadness post/
11 comments:
My Granny always used to tell me, "Absence makes the heart grow fonder."
Then, I would tell her, "But I want him NOW!"
It will be that much sweeter once you are in each others arms again :o)
For a minute there I thought you were April Fooling us again.*smiles8 Awwww....I'm sorry this little delay has to take place. How sweet it will be when he is finally in your arms.
Awwwwww, there there now luv.
He'll be there =)
better he gets here on the warm sunny day than on the accidental blizzard day, right? Right. (hugs)
Damn the plane. Don't airlines know people have plans???
Vegas: I want to hug you!
You too, TD.
WW, I want him NOW too! ARGH!
1218, I'd only be wary come April 1st 2009, you're safe until then... sigh. This waiting sucks.
C.Drama, yeah I guess better this than nothing at all but man, did it have to happen? You know?
Prin, nobody saw this storm coming, WTF? Is it me or is mother nature mental lately?
Vegas, don't count on the sunny... just get here and we'll figure the rest out OK? sigh.
Dolce, hugs taken and returned! Yes, plans... ask the guy who was in front of Vegas at the airport who's getting married tomorrow. I think his fiance tried to kill him over the phone :-o
Is it just me or is it funny that Vegas posted from the airport? I think it's funny. You know, all crap aside. :D
I'm sorry dear, that really stinks. soon though, hang in there!
Just for Prin's benefit, I'm now posting from Boston airport :) Laugh it up, fuzzball! (geeky star wars reference)
So the comedy continued last night - finally arrive in Boston and get into my room close to midnight, only to have a dog two rooms away go into a frenzy of barking. Started to lose it a bit, but phoned reception and got moved to the executive level. Then some fucker started snoring in the room next to me just as I was nodding off - I think me punching the headboard and shouting "STOP. FUCKING. SNORING." did the trick though.
Anyway, then spent a fun 6 hours drifting in and out of sleep cos I was worried I would miss my alarm. Gave up at 5.30am and did some training instead - figured I might as well buff up the pecs before I get to TD ;)
I hate people.
Almost home Vegas... almost home xxx
lol!! Thanks, Vegas. Still funny.
Picturing you yelling with your bri'ish accent is kind of funny too. :D
Post a Comment