I thought I'd get bored after a minute but lo! and behold! it's so well done and curiosity kept getting the better of me... I did the whole countdown from 100 to 1!
Not sure how many movies I identified but it seemed like half - ok maybe one quarter, I don't know any of the old ones. How many did you get?
And how man man-hours were spent putting this baby together, I wonder - wowza!
A coworker showed me this a little while back and I was throughly entertained. It went surprisingly faster than I thought. Someone had a lot of time and know how on their hands.
8 comments:
I didn't make it past fifty, but it was definitely interesting that someone would take that much time to put something like that together......
I'm going to have to watch this another time; can't right now as my boss is in a very important meeting in her room behind me.
Shh...!!
Jessica, isn't it? Definitely original too!
Elisabeth, you won't regret giving it a go later on ;-)
A coworker showed me this a little while back and I was throughly entertained. It went surprisingly faster than I thought. Someone had a lot of time and know how on their hands.
I especially liked #33, 45, 50 and 75 (all Paul Newman, reer). And those funny Irish guys in #52 from Waking Ned Devine. :D
1218, that's what I thought too... i love youtube!
Prin, I looooved Waking Ned Divine! OMG I didn't thank anybody else would recognize that movie LOL!
Cool Hand Luke! One of my favorite movies!
Thanks sooo much!! I love that video!! Thanks soooooo very much!!
Post a Comment