I can understand that you are happy that your home team (the Habs) won the game against the Boston Bruins last night. I get it that you feel the need to celebrate.
What I don't support is your need to drive around residential neighborhoods from 8pm to midnight honking your car horns, screaming, blowing air horns and hollering like demented rats on fire. Really. Is that necessary? Can't you do this in the privacy of your own homes?
What I also don't get is your need to violently riot and vandalize a dozen police cars and set six more on fire: it's retarded and you're retarded. Who pays for these cars, you morons? Your parents' tax dollars and my tax dollars, that's who!
Betcha feel smart the next day, hungover and sitting in a jail cell. I hope you all get thrashed to within an inch of your life, you sorry excuses for human beings.
/end of I Hate Extremist Sports Fans post/
7 comments:
Losahs.
Ugh. That happened when I was in college and our team won the NCAA basketball title. It taints the whole thing. Makes the fans look like complete buffoons.
That's funny, princess used buffoons.....that's the exact word I was thinking!!!!!haha
Seriously, some of the people leaving comments on that news story are as messed up as the people who did that crap!
Jackasses! That's all I have to say about that.
How is that they winning a game constitutes them to burn police cars? Its mob mentality I tell you plus everything seems like a good idea when you're pissed drunk.
I hope they get jailed, ass raped then will never find a good job coz of their black record. Was that harsh? It was meant to be.
Elisabeth, yep - I know. It's the crap that comes with the drunken extremists. Sigh.
Prin, supahlosahs!
PrincessB, yeah it only takes a few rotten apples to spoil the whole bag, as they say. Grump.
WW, I know eh??! This world is nuts sometimes :-/
1218, mega jackasses. I rest my case.
C.Drama, yeah that was harsh. I freakin loved it!!
Lola, there are fans like you, my dad and the neighbor and then there are the drunken extremists who give everyone else a bad rap. Fecking hell I hate them.
Every town, every country and every sport. However, do we see golf fans rioting? Or curling? Or bowling? Chess?
Post a Comment