figuring it out one day at a time
I`m not sure if we can ever remove that hunger for love... I like to think that I am talking from experience...
i hear that loud and clear.
truer words have not been spoken
Polls are closed and woo! The virgins snuck in for the last minute win!:D
I would starve for food if it meant having love forever...
Virgin schmirgin - I think some people lied LOL!Either that or I have alot of young readers ;-)
WOW!! I love it!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I`m not sure if we can ever remove that hunger for love... I like to think that I am talking from experience...
i hear that loud and clear.
truer words have not been spoken
Polls are closed and woo! The virgins snuck in for the last minute win!
:D
I would starve for food if it meant having love forever...
Virgin schmirgin - I think some people lied LOL!
Either that or I have alot of young readers ;-)
WOW!! I love it!!
Post a Comment