Vegas is finally here! Since yesterday morning... *big sigh of relief*
I think he brought spring with him, too: it's now warm and sunny, the birds are out and oh! Me so happy! (( grin ))
Am not gone from the bloggosphere but might be sporadic in the next few days - will post pics and we're taking some videos of the dogs, so that should be fun.
Thanks again for your kind wishes and support, everyone. It helped me to keep it all together until my man finally arrived. And now? I can't get enough and am enjoying every moment of being a hussy, he he.
This week of vacation already ROCKS!
/end of UseYourImagination post/
10 comments:
That's wonderful to hear, you deserve some sunshine :o)
Have fun!
have fun you!! ;0
YAY!! Have fun babes!
yey!!!!
Good :)
I am so happy that you're getting your man. Must say... i envy that type of joy! but you totally deserve it :-)
Bring on the Sunshine! I mean that in all kinds of ways.
Yeah!!!
Aw, am so happy to hear you've got your man with you!
Have fun, be good ;-)
Loads of fun are being had! Best week ever to take a vacation, it's soooo sunny and warm - absolutely terrific! w00t! Thanks for the good wishes :-))
Post a Comment