Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Toothache, anyone?

Recently read in the paper:

A patient reporting for an appointment with dentist Norman Rubin in Smithtown, N.Y., in March told the New York Post that Rubin was in the otherwise-empty office, passed out, drooling, with a gas mask on his face. (Rubin later told the Post, in defense, that it was, after all, his lunch hour.) [New York Post, 3-20-08]

Um, does this make anyone else but me slightly MORE paranoid to visit the dentist?!

/end of Super Creepy post/

6 comments:

B said...

definitely. i hate the dentist as it is.

the Constantly Dramatic One said...

Its weird but I always enjoy going to the dentist. I think its because even as a kid I have good teeth and the dentist always compliments me on it. Allllso, my dentist also have a really hot son working for him after school hours. =P

Ahhh memories.....

Sian said...

No, that really made me laugh, lunch hour indeed...
Still don't like going to the dentist though

prin said...

I'm an anti-dentite.

Technodoll said...

I wonder what else he has for lunch sometimes... :-o

Anonymous said...

Creepy! Like I don't hate the dentist enough already.