Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Look twice and look again

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.
~Confucius

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another fabulous quote!

KA said...

Oh i agree with this sentiment so much :-)

~* ♥ Fallen Angel ♥ *~ said...

That`s debatable. What does "everything" refer to? Things/ people/ places/ actions?? If it really means EVERYTHING, then please show men the beauty in being mean to an animal or to a child. As hard as I try, I CAN NOT see it...

Vegas said...

well the person who does it might see it as beautiful - however sick and depraved we might think they are. It's subjective.

prin said...

I don't think it applies to evil things. I'm not sure there's beauty in evil.

On a more basic level, some things right in front of your face that are beautiful are easily missed by routine and perception.