Ohh man... what a BUSY day! Been trying to post all day but life just kept getting in the way... I'm half asleep right now so please bear with me?
It's been a day of connections. First with the dry sidewalks and warm sun on my face walking to work, had almost forgotten what that felt like... just beautiful. Then got assaulted by emails and rush jobs, but that's I get paid for right? Skyped with my friend P who's backed in a corner right now, partly because of me... misunderstood communications read by the wrong person, which lead to a row... P if you're reading this, please let me know if everything is OK? I do worry.
Then at lunch I tried to catch up on SG's blog, to no avail - too much material to cover in 30 minutes! I'll continue tomorrow though... at least we had a great relaxing stretch together tonight. Slowly getting the hang of breathing, have to work on balance, coordination, relaxing into a yoga pose and streeeetch. More on Saturday with Shankara - I can't wait!
This afternoon I also chatted with my lil'sistah, set her up on skype too - damn msm webcam was all screwed up. Losing your first love is hard, specially after being together for over 2 years - but honestly? sooo happy he's gone, he was a right little shit and nobody liked him. She deserves better and she WILL find better... time does heal shattered hearts even if it seems impossible when you're in the middle of it all. Shrimp, if you're reading, just remember what I told you: keep busy, keep your head up, take control of your life and he will fade away. I promise you... Life is one big gorgeous adventure, gifts are handed to you every day - just look for them :-)
Good night peeps... need to rest now and digest this day. wow.
1 comment:
Merci <3
Post a Comment