Thursday, April 12, 2007

Nothing in life is free

So winter started 6 weeks later this year, and is also pushing springtime 6 weeks back. Horrid, horrid weather the past months... we're supposed to be planting flowers right now, hoeing away the dead leaves and welcoming new tree buds with 12C sunshine on our faces. but noooo, what do we get? freezing cold rain and SNOW!!! today and tomorrow about 10cms each day, it's fucking cold and wet and windy out there, all flights to New York & Georgia and surrounding areas cancelled because of nasty storms, what the fuuuuuck! It's enough to make the toughest cookie want to cry. My friend P went snowboarding yesterday... yes, there is still lots of snow up north. MID-APRIL. I'm so sick of this! Does anyone have a valium for me please?

OK so that was my weather blog for this morning... likely there will be more bitching later on. Work is again busy and even with a floor heater I'm freezing in my office, hard to type. I heard that the sun is nice and warm in California, why am I here again? not for the poutine, I've given up on junk food except for the occasional bite here and there - someone please rescue meeee!

No comments: