OK these beasts just keep growing and growing... ghhaaa! Got them both weighed at the vet's this morning... our little girl is up to 90 lbs, and the big boy 135 lbs. Dat's alot of dog! I'm so pleased with how they're turning out... all that effort to feed them the best diet possible, mixed with plenty of exercise and fresh air - it's working. Now if I can just apply this to myself, right? right.
Off to take a quick nap now, I'm yawning so hard my jaw keeps threatening to unhinge and my eyes are watering. Just had a bowl of tortellini soup and a glass of OJ with an iron supplement... and a peanut granola bar. I know, too many carbs! Dinner tonight will be more reasonable, it's in the crock-pot right now so it should be ready after yoga. mmm. I'll let y'all know! ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment