I am SO not in the mood today. GGHHHAA! Got the dog food and left an arm and a leg at the cash, then did both the grocery store and the fruit store, circled the few blocks around here for 15 minutes before finding a parking and by that point my blood pressure had pretty much skyrocketed into a blasting headache, FUCK i hate the crowded city sometimes!!
Deeeeeeeeeeeep breath...
There are still some bags in the car I need to haul up but most of the stuff is put away, the laundry's done, the kids are fed and happy, the rain has stopped and Mister Tax Guy should be here any moment to do the yearly paperwork. Like hell I'm gonna split my head for hours filling out gov'ment forms... although to boil it down, it pretty much looks like this:
Line 1: How much money did you make last year?
Line 2: Send it to us.
Fuckers. But since we have no choice... I just gotta look the other way, sign the papers, and hope it's not too bad this year eh? Right now bf is finishing up the gross job of dusting this cruddy place, he vacuumed and it helps so much, thank god for him. Although I normally don't mind cleaning and find it relaxing actually, some days I can't stand it and I get mental hives, you know? Like today. Yep.
Gonna go hide in the minuscule kitchen now to make the kids their anti-oxydant veggie, fruit and barley mush that I mix in with their raw meat meals, one batch lasts about a month or so. I also want to make something nice for dinner, stocked up on fresh veggies so YUM let's see what happens... also will help bf make the week's fruit salad, I do feel like peeling and chopping.
So there you have it. A freaking boring, mundane and pointless day of chores, haven't seen or spoken with any friends or family, haven't done anything fun or exciting or rewarding. Yet. Will definitely get a bit of tanning in and go running in the field with the dogs to get some PMS bitchiness out, if that doesn't work oh well at least I tried.
Again sorry for being boring today. (( hugs )) out to the universe.
No comments:
Post a Comment