I'm an idiot. Just made the mistake of looking at the next 2 week's weather forecast: below average temps, hovering around 0C and nonstop rain, interspersed with wet snow. Are they fucking joking? Two weeks of rain and snow? We're supposed to be at 10C at least now, with flowers and leaves budding. Kill me now!! How the hell am I supposed to get exercise outside, and where am I going to bring the dogs for their evening runs? In Mud Puddle A, or Mud Puddle B? AARRGGHHH!!! I've had it with this motherfucking place!!
One can only hope and pray they are so very, very wrong. People can only take so much and crying puffs up my eyes, that's no good. I'm too young for botox!
On a more positive note, it's almost time for bed now. At least it's nice and dry in there and my colorful dreams keep me good company... Tomorrow will be met head-on with a smile whether I like it or not. Otherwise there is always coffee, painkillers and happy skype to be my panacea. Funny, as much as Mondays generally suck, I'm looking forward to work this week. Soft love, woo!
Tonight's parting words of wisdom: "Love cures people - both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it." -Dr. Karl Menninger
No comments:
Post a Comment