Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Dreaming of cake

OK this is where it gets hard. I'm not depriving myself of anything, really, but these cravings... OMG. I want chocolate cake, rreeeerr! Of course there is none in the house, I'll maybe settle for a hot chocolate but still. Why the cravings? Dinner was one and a half baked zucchinis, flavored with fresh garlic paste, cracked pepper and a dusting of romano cheese. Dessert... well I actually had fun cleaning and chopping fruit for the juicer, man it's alot of work for so little liquid but oooohhh god it's a mouth orgasm! Nectar of the gods... tonight was apple, ginger, lemon and grapefruit. Every mouthful is sooo beautiful... packed with wholesome vitamins too. And some of the leftover pulp will get mixed in the kids' breakfast tomorrow, so not much waste. I don't think my juicer is very good though, it leaves some chunks behind, so not using all the fruit. hmm.

(later, after coveted hot choc, which wasn't even very good)

I had fun with the kids tonight, took them for a run in the woods instead of the field, and they loooved the new smells, hills, huge broken tree trunks to jump over and still a thick blanket of wet snow on the ground so it gives them (and me!) and extra workout to walk around. Of course they had to go find the only big burr bush and roll in it... ugghh. took me 15 minutes to brush all the crap out of their coats when we got home. Overall, a pretty good day. Just have a few emails to catch up on but brain is zzz... dear friends, I am sorry for procrastinating. Just know i MEAN to write back and i WILL... tomorrow?

No comments: