I love Fridays! specially warm sunny ones like today... hard to believe that merely a week ago we were ankle-deep in gross snowstorms. There's a saying about Canadian weather... "if you don't like it, wait an hour!"
Went to bed way too late again last night (what was it, 1am?!) so woke up late, of course, thank goodness no-one's at work who would notice. I do log in from home every night and every morning and take care of all emails, so I'm not slacking. But I'm here now, taking a short break, digesting my yummy breakfast of home-made fruit salad, a yogurt and a granola bar. I'm meeting my friend N for lunch in 2 hours, time for sunny terasse of course, wooo! Then back to the grinder... My dogsitter sprung a horrible case of arthritis in his hands so he can't take the kids today, but no matter: they were awesome yesterday, not a thing in the house was out of place, wooo! So today they again both get free run, they'll probably spend most of the day sleeping anyways either inside or out on the balcony. They love to sit there and survey their "domain" from up high, LOL!
I went crazy at Gap yesterday. Always the same thing... i see one nice thing in the window, go in to check, and leave with six items in a big bag. stie. I am trying to be disciplined but noooo.... am addicted to buying clothes that don't fit in my closet and most of the time the weather stops me from wearing, how terrible is that?
No comments:
Post a Comment