Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Beautiful hunter

Ooooh that was so nice, I am finally warm inside, had been freezing all day... love tanning :-) Earlier I had managed 30 minutes out with the dogs in the blowing icy wind and that was that... and my dinner did not sit well with me at ALL, had a bowl of sliced cucumbers and a stuffed portobello mushroom (shrimps, feta, garlic, breadcrumbs) which was superb, had it before with no problems but not tonight... oh man, naaasty! Fast way to lose weight though, LOL!

Am I talking about food again? good lord! I should take myself off to a hot shower now, tomorrow is another long day... I'm hoping to see SG tomorrow night, since the kids are at the dogsitter's they'll be dead tired by the time I'm home so that gives me some free time. I could use some girl company over a cuppa! But whatever happens, we shall see. Tonight I shall dream of the beautiful hunter, yes?


No comments: