Wet, grey and cold (only 7C!)... it's like summer flew back to California or something. Went to bed too late, slept comme-ci comme ça... wanted to get more sleep than 7 hours but my heart is racing too fast in my chest. Tried breathing exercises, didn't work... I'll calm down later at Yoga.
Right now I'll try a hot shower, eat some breakfast and get the kids ready for their vet visit (a brushing, trim whiskers and brush teeth)... gonna be a laaazy day today I think, between various errands there is fuck-all to do in this depressing weather, stupid hormones and all. Don't even feel like having a latte right now, I'd probably just feel sick to my stomach - and I need to listen to my body right now, rather than to my heart which is bruised and battered. Fucking rain... supposed to stick around until next Thursday, can you imagine? Makes me want to cry.
1 comment:
Rain is good. Rain is cleansing. Don't fight the flow Nxxx... you'll see... it'll all work out.
This weather... good for writing. I've been posting compulsively all night and day as you will no doubt see. Did get a few hours sleep in between. My last hurrah with that blog I guess. But I'll send you a pass just in case you want to traipse among my archives once it's "offline" (to the general public only) and... ya sure, I'll start up another one with my "morning pages" since now I feel almost like... I'd be letting you down! Awww... girlie girl, I'll be glad to continue sharing my boring blabber with you! :-) Maybe I'll call it "From Me to Nxxx!". Or "blogging blabber for my friends!" Ha!
Or not.
Suggestions more than welcome...
Just left you a phone message. Looking forward to yoga with you and my other beautiful friend J who... can't wait to introduce you two! It'll do us all a world of good, you'll see... and then maybe we can all even go for a bite to eat at... our favourite vegan hangout? Might be cool eh? Not to mention... nourishing and cleansing!
Je t'aime :-)
ili
p.s. Hey! Brainwave: what do you think of "from ili, with love"? As a blog/book title? Kinda... loving kind and gentle, no? :)
namaste
Post a Comment