Monday, April 9, 2007

Back to the grinder!

Well this 4-day weekend sure flew by - whooosh! Had sooo much fun at my dad's, a super delightful weekend - and I had no chocolate, I am proud! Oh and I keep playing tag with my friend SG, hopefully we can connect Wednesday night since already have plans for tomorrow evening... girly if you're reading me, let's chat Tuesday! Just winding down the day now, ready for a glass of australian shiraz and feeling pretty OK about life, didn't overdo it with food today - although i could have eaten half a blueberry bagel instead of a whole one, oh well - tomorrow i start walking again and it'll all go away.

I spent the last hour packing up 2 weeks' worth of work lunches, thanks to my over-zealous chef friend who thought it amusing to go crazy in the kitchen again this weekend... i left the leg of lamb for bf to carve up though, if I ain't eatin' it, I ain't touchin' it! yucky lamb - i'm having all kinds of pasta this week, yey! and fresh home-made fruit salad with yogurt, oh yummy... does it show I didn't have dinner? penance for overeating the past few days :-(

We have a new team member starting this week, she'll be here at HQ getting all set up and trained, hope she's as good as she sounds - we need all the sharks we can get. I don't get paid for the sales we don't make, and I have my eye on a few goodies, he he he! The latex mattresses are still on backorder (dammit) but but it's looking good for the end of April. Fingers and toes crossed while back screams Bloody Hell! Three more weeks!

In the spirit of Hulk protein shakes and keeping fit, here's my thought of the day and ho boy, I can't wait for breakfast, I'm so damn hungry! sigh. Mind over matter... gute nacht!

No comments: