Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Am I bitchy?

Hmm seems like alot of my ramblings border on the dark & boring... but I don't mean to! It's just a "whatever happens" kinda thing and the reality is, this time of year is hard. I'm trying to come up with summer vacation plans and all I get is a big blank, except for 2 weeks in California early August - and that is mostly for work. I love my doggies but finding anywhere to bring them along (cottage, camp site, relatives, etc) is very difficult and cumbersome, it takes away from the "hey let's just get up and go!" fun part of vacations, and it cuts down on alot of possibilities. They really are "kids", I wouldn't trade them for anything but... yeah, they do cramp one's style alot.

(a few hours later)

Finished a long busy day's work then hiked up to my chiro's for a treatment, his recommendation at this point is to absolutely, without question, get an appointment at the Migraine Clinic because there is nothing more he can do for me... I did get a recommendation for a GOOD massotherapist, and in two weeks we should have a new latex mattress... I'm really doing everything I can to get better. Now I need to call my doctor to get a referral for the migraine clinic. Check!

Oh and good news on the vacation front, bf had the brilliant suggestion of renting a cottage by the sea in New England, we're looking at Maine now, early July. Found a spot that looks promising and dogs are welcome... crossing fingers it will work out, I'll give them a call tomorrow. Really, since our talk on Sunday he's like a different man... and I'm not complaining, LOL! Life is short, I want all the beach I can get :-)

Maybe we'll see some kitesurfers, that would be awesome.

No comments: