Four glorious days off work... bliss! See, I can sleep late tomorrow morning and have a nice slow hot latte before attacking a long list of chores and errands... hey wait... that's no vacation! But whatever... it's all at my own pace.
I sprouted a couple more freckles tonight, I'm soon going to have to change my makeup to "show the glow" - it's apparently going faster than I had thought. I'm not dark or anything, by any means, just not so deathly pale anymore. Hah! Screw you, winter! heeey... bf just made some Nutella toast and it smells divine. I'm hungry again, want to stuff my face but I've eaten enough today and need to be disciplined. It's so hard though when you live with a bottomless pit... he eats sooo much food (well compared to me!) and I'm kinda jealous... I just love to eat and I love to cook and I love to feed people - the day I have a kitchen again, a real one, watch out! Gonna make my own bread too... food of the gods.
So today I had an apple-raisin breakfast pita and a small wedge of havarti cheese. Lunch was a small bowl of home-made chicken noodle soup and fresh fruit salad with peach yogurt. Dinner was a small bowl of spaghetti with meat sauce (home-made) and a banana dipped in caramel. Evening sugar attack was 3 small cookies and a hot chocolate. I know, I know: I forgot to eat vegetables. and that is way too much sugar. But whatever, it's water under the bridge now (or rather fat on my ass), so spank me eh?
G'nite world!
No comments:
Post a Comment