All in all, it's been a gorgeous, relaxing and productive day... yep, feels awesome! Enjoyed a lovely long "family walk" in our neighborhood, snapped some photos although nothing terribly artistic but still fun stuff - may post some here later on. Had a cat-nap before bf drove me downtown for my yoga class, which I found quite a bit more challenging than last weeks' - seems i have a dyslexic body sometimes that can't get the hang of flowing routines, i keep mixing up feet, sides, movements, etc - and some poses were too hard for my immature muscular mass, i was shaking like a leaf and all disjointed - good lord! It'll get better I know. I'll make it so. It's all good! My dearest friend SG is always so positive and so encouraging, she's a balm to my frayed nerves and keeps me grounded yet gives me wings. I couldn't do it without her! Now I just need to brace myself for the wracked muscles tomorrow eh?
I picked up some dinner at our neighborhood rotisserie, a tiny hole-in-the-wall owned by a couple of latino brothers, they make faaabulous marinated chicken slow-roasted on the grill, yum! Had a leg and a salad, no carbs and only ate half the skin, which is sooo good but so bad for you eh? Dessert was a few dried cranberries, and am drinking lots of water for good measure. I feel GREAT!
Time for jammies now... bf took the kids for a walk and picked up some movies, finally will watch Borat (!!) and maybe have a sip of shiraz to close the night. Don't want to get to bed too late, tomorrow is another warm gorgeous day and it needs to be embraced at a reasonable hour eh?
No comments:
Post a Comment