Wednesday, April 4, 2007

And it's snowing again

Pretty unbelievable - and it's not melting, either. It looks like we're not allowed to have Spring this year after all. Boooo. Bad weather makes me do bad things, like eat two handfuls of Timbits (donut bites) and chocolate easter eggs. It's like my body is rebelling by craving sweet things - and I don't know how to control that. I know I shouldn't obsess over it, I'm in no way carrying extra weight or anything... but I do want to be slimmer for the summer. All this said while sucking on a chocolate egg. he he.

Once again, another uneventful day winding down... ooo my brother just called, he's so excited about the baby on the way! Hell, we all are, it's the first in the family! That kid's gonna be spoiled silly, and not just by Auntie Me :-) Still doesn't make me want one though. Kay gotta go puree a bunch of baby carrots and barley I cooked up for the doggies. That'll get mixed in with their raw ground meat meals now and again, for nutritional variety. Only boring sitcoms on TV anyways...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love those chockit eggs. Don't forget to hit the pharmacies the day after Easter... 50% off...