Ohhh that was so nice - just had a long soak in a hot bubblebath, it really does dissipate stress... Now time for a glass of Wolf Blass shiraz while watching CSI and surfing the web, thinking of my mundane little life and how to spice it up a bit? Perhaps find a good dog training class and sign up with my little girl, she's so good and loves that stuff... I just hope the warmer weather gives me more evening energy and pushes me outside more, am pretty sick and tired of being a hermit actually. So boring! I don't feel like spring cleaning or de-cluttering after a long day's work, this place is hopeless anyways and I'll only see the light once I move out, whenever that will be. Again, the long straight path to nowhere, no life plan, no means to get there. Stagnating. Where to go? what to do? when? why? how?
Sigh.
Might as well blindfold me and stick me in giant dryer right now, thump thump kerthump. Knowing me, no matter where I am I'll always want something different, something "better". I just feel so useless and without a purpose, you know? And no I do not want kids, fucking kill me rather than make me pregnant! So there you have it. Spinning my wheels in butter but at least i'm in a car, right? Right. Something to chew on...
No comments:
Post a Comment