My dogsitter wasn't feeling well enough to leave his home today so we didn't have to take his dog out, which opened up the day quite a bit. Ended up walking the kids in the neighborhood and again getting mobbed by people (the sun brings out the dog worshippers, LOL), then ground up about 30 lbs of beef hearts and kidneys, did some house cleaning then hopped over to my friend N's for a quick visit. I'm dying to sink my teeth into a huge chocolate bar but seeing the food binge I've been on the past 3 days and also I haven't moved much, I just can't allow myself. I might have a cup of hot chocolate though? Sigh. May these raging hormones get it OVER with already, so I can get a move-on with my life!
I need another dose of heliotherapy, will go tomorrow night, specially since rain is forecasted for the next three days. If I can keep my brain shut off, I'll get through the next few weeks without too much trauma - blogging helps immensely, like one long crazy monologue (God? are you listening? It's me, Margaret! now that was one great book).
Also, laughing at yourself is good medecine. I can do that.
No comments:
Post a Comment