Thursday, April 26, 2007

PMS bitch

Yeah, that's me today! Got a problem with that?! pffft.
I miss writing up all kinds of nonsense in here. The little free time I have left seems to be gobbled up by the small shit, tiredness, mind blanks and chores. I'm not being disciplined about exercise, the quality of food I'm putting in my mouth could be a lot better, I'm not being a good loving girlfriend, I'm not spending any time being good mom to my furkids, I'm behind in replying to personal emails... eeeeeeeeeek! Bloated and bitchy. It's the cherry on the pie.
Ili, I couldn't have done yoga last night even if I had tried... was blanketed by an immense lassitude and so happy to hunker down on my couch, in my jammies, at 8:30pm... so your venture into steak-land was actually good timing. Do NOT beat yourself over the head for it! Like my dad says "Life happens when you're busy making other plans" ;-) But definitely Saturday, come hell or high water, we're on for Shankara. Can't freaking wait!! Just need to launder my yoga pants first, LOL!
Have to work late again tonight, am recording my 2nd camtasia/ demo that will go on our website soon. As much as I dislike my voice, others seem to think it's OK. Weird, that. I'm very happy to push myself to do this though, am slowly getting over my fear of sounding stupid. Like the time I forced myself to get on that rollercoaster at the theme park, after being plagued with rollercoaster crash nightmares for the better part of my life. And you know what? It was fun. And the nightmares never came back after that.
Folks, that's all for now... patience, the happy BubbleGumGirl will be back soon in full force!

4 comments:

Smiler said...

Girlie girl...

thanks for the phone message. You are a good friend. Even when in advanced pms and supposed bitch mode (hey, our cycles are synched!)... you still manage to be sweet and thoughtful and warm my heart and make me feel like everything's going to be alright. Even on days like today, when must have eaten ten thousand calories (a conservative estimate) and feeling like the most useless and pathetic parasite on the face of the earth. But let's help each other become more self-loving and stop beating ourselves up like that eh? Kinda... not really necessary maybe?...

That being said, your voice... is really sexy/gorgeous. If I was a guy... or more into gals... I'd... definitely consider f-n your brains out, just based on the sound of you voice. Yep. It's THAT f-n HOT. Ooops, am I allowed to say that here?? :-)

And girlie girl - you're doing GREAT. I'm really proud of you. And dontcha forget it.

So... yeah. Saturday. Shankara. Be there or be square.

luv and more love.

ili

Anonymous said...

OK OK, now where can I hear this sexy voice that makes another girl wanna f*** your brains out?

I thought I knew where but I think I though wrong...

And by the way, prettycoolgal, I read some blogs of yours and you are hilarious, and I mean this in a real good way. Writing is great, please keep on doing. Mmm, I should've written this on your blog site.

I can see how you and Technodoll get along, and I mean that in a good way... why am I on the defensive?

Anyway, now I know what to do at night in my hotel room: read your blogs!

And I mean this in a good way... :-)

Now where can I hear your mind blowing (!) sexy voice again?

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I want to hear that sexy voice too! LOL I mean I always said that if I swung that way I'd definitely like you to be my beutch! ;-)

Yoga's really brilliant (wish I was as flexible) and I know you've a really slim figure and I've no doubt that prettycoolgal is pretty cool and sleek herself. I just started back at Curves, it's been 1.5 yrs since I've worked out and it's hell to get back into it but I will, I'm determined.

Boo is right, your writing is fabulous! It's so clever and funny... you should be a writer! PMS sucks the big one and everything you said worked for me! Men will never understand us and I think PMS is partly responsible for that fact! Actually, I rather like the fact that men don't understand us... don't know why, but I do.

Oh well, you're fine now until another 24 or so days....

Kisses
Dani :-)

Smiler said...

lol. Hey Nxxx: looks like we're gettin' ourselves a little fan base there! He he. And I really do mean that in the BEST way possible. Maybe we could consider doing a co-author kinda blog thingie? I... I'm kinda... having separation anxiety from my not so nice gal next door venture. Maybe... maybe it's a premature departure? Maybe... maybe I should hang on a while longer? Maybe... maybe... ugh. What am I doing up still you ask? Posting posting posting. Yeah. Yoga tomorrow. I look forward to it gorgeousness. And you do know I'll be ogling you all the way, right? He he. ;-)