Mid-morning break, just polishing off a big low-fat latte, mmm... sooo goood. So what has been going on? Last night I had the lovely surprise of my dogsitter kidnapping the kids, all I had to do was pick them up from his place - gives me a break, perfect timing cuz I was DEAD tired, just yawning and yawning and falling all over the place. Dinner was a few raw veggies with spicy balsamic vinegar, had no appetite but vitamins are always good... then, the sucky job of grinding 35 lbs of chicken frames. bf chops, i grind and pack up and disinfect and clean up. The kids should have enough for a good 3 weeks now...
Then had a shower, a glass of Wolf Blass and fell to bed at 11:30pm, for a blessed OK night of sleep... had to get up early today cuz work is so demanding and I can't keep up, the lattes help me focus thank god. I am PUMPED! LOL
I'm still sooo behind on answering emails... if anyone is reading this and thinking i'm lazy or ignoring you, NOOOO! i'd rather not write at all, rather than write mundane and meaningless crap. Ya gotta know that about me, right?... OK back to work, will try to go out later for some fresh air and a bite to eat, and tonight is Yoga With Illi - so much looking forward to that!! - wooo! More later... xxx
1 comment:
oh gosh... just read your post and now I feel like such a terrible terrible friend!!! So so sorry girlie girl... hope you're not upset with me and hope you'll let me make it up to you. I'm just... in really bad pms mode... can't stop eating and being a lazy cow! As a matter of fact, off for a nap now...
Hugs and love,
ili
Post a Comment