Weather blog says sunny and up to 20C today, wooo! it's already 14C and all the windows are open, letting in the sweet fresh air... beautiful. Had a so-so night of sleep but enough to keep me going for today. Just had a lovely hot latte, made the bed and will hop in the shower now, then give my feet a much-needed pedicure. I can't look at ugly toes at yoga today, LOL!
Have another headache creeping up but I'll squash it with tylenol, no way am I gonna ruin this day with pain. yeah. So shower, get dressed, do feet, have breakfast, then out for a walk with the dogs and take some photos along the way. sounds like a plan... will check in back later! bye peeps and be good!
1 comment:
Hey Nxxxx, hey girlie girl!
So. Here's my suggestion for today: actually... not so much my suggestion so much as... B's suggestion.
And usually when he talks... I listen. Cuz... well he doesn't talk all that much. So when he says something... when it's coming from the heart that is, then I listen.
Cuz he's full of great insights that one. And his suggestion/prescription to me for the w/e was very simple really:
"Don't forget .... Nature and exercise this weekend".
So... ya. Exercise we've got under control what with yoga and whatnot. But nature... well was thinking when he said that means I need to get outa town you know? But nature... we have nature all around us don't we? And specifically, we have the mountain yes? Well more like a molehill, but it's there for us to walk all over it, isn't it? So how's about you and I... take a nice walk on Mont-Royal today?
I suggest... could walk over to you before yoga class... meet up with you... I dunno... somewhere around or on the mountain I guess which is kinda... a halfway point for us both and then... we could walk to Shankara's class together. Yes?
Otherwise... I see since have written this that you're taking a walk with your doggies... so if that doesn't work out, will make other arrangements for the walk... but we're definitely on for yoga!!!
It's soooooo beautiful out!
Luv ya sweetcheeks.
Call me when you get this. Or I'll call you. All good. Whatever.
xx moi
p.s. You'll find a slightly different version of this post on my blog - pre edit. :-)
Post a Comment