Friday, April 6, 2007

Dammit!!

Well so far this day is NOT going as planned... slept like a rock until 11:30am, which is way longer than I wanted to... of course this resulted in a pounding headache so my breakfast was Tylenol again. I had to get dressed to go move the car (stupid city street parking laws), so here I am now half passed-out in pain, still haven't taken a shower so feeling super cruddy and dizzy... I managed to make the bed, throw a load of laundry, wash a sinkful of dishes and have a bowl of cereal and that's it. Was supposed to go pick up BF from work so he could come chop up the 35 lbs of chicken frames for the grinder - I can't do it because of my back - but forget it, I just can't deal with anything strenuous or loud right now. Thank goodness the kids are sleeping tight, just following their daily routine... how I love them! Still need to trim their nails later and then vacuum the house, they're gonna haaate that, ha ha! First, I need a hot shower and a latte, screw the chores, I feel like shit and that's that. Oh well there is good news in all of this, I finally secured an appointment with my doctor next Tuesday afternoon, I need that referral for the migraine clinic... just can't put it off any longer, this is ridiculous. I need serious medical help and I'm taking it!

No comments: